In Chinese culture, pigs are the symbol of wealth and their chubby faces and big ears are signs of good fortune.
Recent years of the pig are 1935, 1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007 and of course 2019 - do you know any Pigs?
Maybe this insight into the personalities of people born in the year of the Pig will help you spot them!
General Characteristics include:
- Pigs might not stand out in a crowd. But they are very realistic.
- Others may be all talk and no action. Pigs are the opposite.
- Though not wasteful spenders, they will let themselves enjoy life.
- They love entertainment and will occasionally treat themselves.
- They are a bit materialistic, but this is motivation for them to work hard.
- Being able to hold solid objects in their hands gives them security.
- They are energetic and are always enthusiastic, even for boring jobs.
- If given the chance, they will take positions of power and status.
Men born in the Pig year are optimistic and gentle. They are very focused. Once they decide on a goal, they’ll put everything into it.
They are not the best with money. Though cool-headed, they are also gullible. They trust others easily and are often scammed. This can cause them to lose a fortune.
These men are also quiet. They love learning but don’t really know how to put their knowledge into words. They’re not conversationalists, but treat everyone warmly.
This results in a large social circle. Whenever they run into difficulties, there are always people who stand up to help. Though people will lie to them, more will love them.
Women born in the Pig year are full of excitement. They attend social events whenever possible and treat everyone genuinely. Combined with their easygoing personality, they gain everyone’s trust.
However, they are sometimes over-friendly. In their excitement, they can forget to give others personal space.
They also have good fortune with wealth. As long as they keep at it, the efforts will not go to waste. Though they don’t start with an advantage, their hard work will keep money flowing in.
At home, they are highly organized. If the room is messy, they’d stay up the entire night to clean it up. These women love children too. Playing with children is one of the things that bring them the greatest joy.
Let us know if you have any Pigs in your social circle who display these characteristics!